Try it out!
The Edit Planner feature allows you to copy, move, swap, or delete multiple items, and create menu's on your planner based on a range of dates.
Some helpful examples:
- Move all future planned items forward a day or more if your schedule changes and you are unable to follow your plan.
- Duplicate a week of recipes (or always repeating events) to a future date.
- Swap one week or recipes with another.
- Delete items from multiple days after making a mistake, like dragging a menu to the wrong location and forgetting to hit the undo button.
- Create and save menu's for future use.
To get started...
- Click the Edit Planner button at the top of the meal planner or click on a date in your Plan to bring up the Edit Meal Plan dialog. If you need to select a range of dates, drag your cursor across the range of dates that you wish to edit.
- Then select the action you want to perform (copy, move, swap, delete or save menu).
- Select type of items you want to work with (recipes, ingredients and notes).
- Select which sections you would like to work from (breakfast, lunch, supper or snacks).
- Then select the FROM date range you would like to start on. Note: You can see your selections highlighted on your planner and you can drag the Edit Planner dialog around to more easily see your planner.
- Select the TO date If you are not deleting items.
- If saving a new menu, include a title.
- Finally, click 'confirm' to complete the process.
Note: The Reset Options link at the top of the dialog window will reset all options to their original values.
Try it out!
Can I copy a group of recipes on the planner?
Can I move a group of recipes on the planner?
Can I swap a group of recipes on the planner?
Can I delete a group of recipes on the planner?